TEACHER'S DAY & SHIKSHARATNA AWARD, YEAR 2019
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USER
- Please visit www.wbdse.com and login with specific user ID and password so provided with by the Directorate.
- After login a dash board will be opened.
- List of forms submitted online by the teachers will be available for use w.e.f 25/05/2019 to 21/06/2019 (midnight).
- CLICK the VIEW button for every applicant and entire filled in form will be opened.
- Verify the informations with the printout of the form (bearing scanned signature and a signature with blue ink ball point pen), self-attested hardcopies of supporting documents submitted by the applicants and office records of the DI/S / DDSE (BH).
- Fill up Part F.
- CLICK on the SUBMIT button and the screen will show SUBMISSION IS SUCCESSFUL.
- Processing of application by the DI/S(SE) & DI/S(PE) and shorting by the District Level Screening Committee will be done within 01.07.2019 and the same will be submitted online on 25.6.2019 Police verification in respect of the screened teachers will have to be done from the end of the District Level Screening Committee before sending the list online. And name of only such teachesrs having clear PVR should be recommended for consideration. Same should also be reflected in the report.
- District Level Screening Committee:
Chairman - District Magistrate. For Kolkata - Joint Director of School Education, WB.
Member - Chairman of DPSC/KPSC/DSB/Sub Divn. Pry. School Council - Siliguri, DI/S(PE) & District
Member-Convener - DI/S(SE)
- Application from the teachers send directly to this Dicrectorate will be rejected
- For the pupose of 'Remarks'of the authority, candidature of the applicant is to be reviewed thoroughly and due consideration has to be given on the role played by the applicant relating to social campaign and performance of the studets under his/her guidance in co-curricular activities (Kala utsav, Inspire Award, School Games etc.) at the state and national level during 2018-2019 F.Yr.
- Shri Debasish, Joint Director of School Education, WB(Mb. 9433190866) will act as the Nodal Officer.