TEACHER'S DAY & SHIKSHARATNA AWARD, YEAR 2019
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEACHERS (APPLICANTS) FOR FILLING UP OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- Eligibility of the teachers for consideration of Shiksharatna Award 2019 is to be primarily based on total length of service (min. 20 yrs. as on 31.03.2019) and other informations in respect of the teacher (applicant).
- Application form shall be available at www.wbdse.com from 27-05-2019 to 21-06-2019 (midnight) for the teachers. Please see www.wbsed.gov.in for a link.
- Application for Shiksharatna Award 2019 shall be submitted online from May 27 to June 21, 2019 (midnight).
- Please read the instructions carefully and keep the documents ready before filling the form.
- For filling up of the form CLICK on the APPLY NOW button.
- Upload your photo & signature : Photograph: Passport size recent colour photograph should be provided in the box in the JPG/JPEG/PNG format, 100 KB max. The teacher has to upload his/her scanned signature [JPG/JPEG/PNG format, 50 KB max] and CLICK on the NEXT button.
- Part A – E of the form are for the teachers and Para F is for the DI/S (PE)/ DI/S (SE)/DDSE-BH (for Govt. school teachers only).
- No change in the information given by the teacher in the form shall be allowed once it is submitted online. Hence, recheck before submission of the form online.
- For re-checking of the information CLICK on the BACK button.
- After submission a new page will open to show SUCCESSFULL APPLICATION. Please note down Application ID for further reference. On this page CLICK HERE FOR PRINTOUT button will be available for taking printout of the entire filled in application form.
- CLICK on SUBMIT button if there is nothing to recheck.
- Take a printout and put your signature below the scanned signature with blue ink ball point pen. Enclose all the supporting documents (self attested) and submit to the DI/S (PE) / DI/S (SE) / DDSE – BH (for Govt. School teachers only), within July 1, 2019.
For easy identification of the supporting documents (self attested) there should be proper catchword (relevant to the information asked) mentioned at the top of each document.
- If any information/documents is found to be false/fabricated/misleading in that event application will be cancelled/rejected at any point without any referenceto the applicant